Another random post from me! I just wanted to share a few things with you guys and get your feedback because I love hearing from fellow bloggers!
1) Two women who's looks and style I would like to steal!....
I want her luscious thick hair and amazingly gorgeous face...Petra Nemcova...
I have been watching a couple of films featuring this actress lately (I Think I Love My Wife and Lakeview Terrace) and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Kerry Washington is! When I thought about it, she is a regular in the best dressed section of magazines and I really like her sophisticated style...
Who are your current makeup/style crushes?
2) My mum has been using a Vibrating Plate (you can get them from places like Argos for around £100) and after 3 months of using it every day, she is in amazing shape! She has lost inches off her whole body and constantly gets compliments on her new trim figure. Mum has been doing various exercises on the vibrating plate mainly for her upper body and it really shows. She was determined to get in the best possible shape for my wedding in August and she didn't want any 'back fat' ruining her lovely strapless dress! She offered it to me for a few weeks before my wedding so I could have a go and fine tune my figure for my big day. I will definitely be trying it out and will let you guys know how I get on!
3) After hearing various recommendations for Japanese Green Tea as an all around healthy supplement to daily life, I am definitely going to try and stock up on it next time I go shopping. I want to find the authentic Japanese variety to make sure I am getting the most potent and pure version of it. If you didn't already know, the benefits of Green Tea are as follows:
The anti-oxidant found in Green Tea (Epigallocatechin Gallate) is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 times more effective than Vitamin E.
It reduces high blood pressure
There have been studies to show that it is very effective at preventing cancer
Studies have shown that it lowers your cholesterol
It benefits and strengthens your immune system
Increases Thermogenesis (the body's rate of burning calories)
Enhances Fat Oxidation (stops your body holding on to as much fat)
With all these amazing benefits, I'm wondering why it has taken me so long to catch on!
4) Now that me and Chris have booked our honeymoon to Kuala Lumpur, Borneo and Hong Kong, I would love to hear anyone's recommendations on where to visit if you have been there before? We want to make sure that we don't miss anything amazing while we are there. I think I am most looking forward to the 5 star hotel in Borneo that we will be staying at:
I don't get the chance to stay in 5 stars very often (actually...never!) so I am probably going to be such a geek over there oooohing and ahhhing over everything! Our room will open right out onto the beach! I will have to take loads of photos because I have a feeling this will be the holiday of a lifetime. I am really looking forward to seeing the Orangutans as well, they have a sanctuary on the resort.
What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
5) YSL Summer 2010 collection - After seeing the new lipstick from YSL on a couple of blogs recently I have found myself lusting after a few things from the collection! I am properly lusting after the baby pink lipstick, the matching lip gloss, the bronzers and a couple of the nail polishes. Feast your eyes on the gorgeousness....
Is there another collection you're drooling over at the moment???